Sandbox MMORPG Legends of Aria Launches into Early Access on Steam
Do you love Sandbox MMORPG's? Citadel Studios is pleased to announce the global launch of its Sandbox MMORPG, Legends of Aria. Explore the world of Celador and claim your own plot in this vast world.
Here's a look at the official announcement:
Legends of Aria is a living breathing world defined and shaped by its player community. It is a world of dangers where bonds are forged -- and broken -- by players writing their own stories. The team at Citadel Studios has been hard at work responding to player feedback, and have crafted a version of Aria that is able to be enjoyed by those who wish to live the quiet life and those who want to go rogue and hunt down their fellow adventurers. Much of the game world is now safe from the harsh life of open PVP, but lawless regions still exist - and in those areas, anything goes. You might uncover untold treasures out there, but are you willing to take the risk?
“Not only have we added a new playable skillset in the Bard and a whole new armor and weapon enchanting system to make the crafters in our community even more important, but we’re making the world of Aria a much friendlier place to live,” said Derek Brinkmann, CEO. “We’re ecstatic to finally be launching Legends of Aria on Steam after so much hard work and love were poured into the game. We cannot wait for MMO players of all sorts to join us on our journey.”
The Early Access Steam launch of Legends of Aria arrives with a host of new content and game updates, including:
- The Bard skill-line: a unique addition with useful buffs and abilities;
- A guided experience in the Profession System that takes players from newbie to Grandmaster;
- A New Weapon and Armor Enchanting system that expands crafting with unique dropped ingredients that allow for more high-end items
- Ruleset changes to provide a more consensual PvP experience across more of the map for those who wish to play without fear of ganking
- A Fresh Start Server where everyone begins on even footing at launch
- An optional Premium Subscription with in-game bonuses and perks
- Tons of new cosmetic options in the in-game store
- Many quality of life improvements, feature enhancements and much, much more!
Players can get started today and keep up with news updates by visiting the Legends of Aria site or by purchasing the game HERE.
Be sure to check out their Steam Page and follow them on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
About Legends of Aria
Inspired by the original sandbox MMORPGs like Ultima Online, discover a non-instanced persistent world driven by you. Build your character your way, be you a crafter, adventurer, or humble fisherman. The first full-scale MMORPG to support community servers and modding.