Fantasy Action RPG Eternity: The Last Unicorn Available Now on PS4 and PC
1C Entertainment and Void Studios celebrate the release of Eternity: The Last Unicorn on PlayStation 4 and Steam today. This classically styled action RPG aims to tug on your nostalgia loving heart strings as you jump into the depths of Norse Mythology and set off on an adventure to save the last unicorn and prevent the Elven immortality from fading forever.
In today's announcement 1C Entertainment describes Eternity: The Last Unicorn as:
An action RPG which draws upon rich Norse myth and old-school gameplay mechanics to take you back to the genre’s roots.
From its fixed-camera perspective that amps up the tension in combat, to a densely-packed world that encourages exploration and return visits to familiar locales, Eternity: The Last Unicorn wears its classical RPG roots on its stylish elven sleeves. Coupled with developer Void Studios’ passion for breathing life into the gods, creatures and stories that permeate Nordic folklore, Eternity is an experience that both feels familiar and fresh, putting a unique spin on this classic lore.
Faced with the weighty task of hunting down the last unicorn in order to lift its curse and preserve the waning immortality of the elven people, step into the boots of one of two characters: Aurehen, the young elf or Bior, the fierce viking. Featuring unique stories to uncover and abilities to master, Aurehen and Bior offer their own takes on this world-spanning adventure. Get ready to hunt for rare and powerful relics as you take down fearsome beasts on the hunt for immortality!
Among the features included:
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior - each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of deep action-RPG gameplay to explore
- Fixed camera system reminiscent of old-school RPGs
- Skill, weapon, and ability progression tied into exploration and character growth
- Explore the large and beautiful realm of Vanaheim, a universe and culture inspired by Nordic folklore
- An original soundtrack built to convey both the Nordic and fantastical themes of Eternity
- Experience firsthand the kindness and wrath of the Gods of Nordic Mythology
About Eternity: The Last Unicorn
Eternity – The Last Unicorn is a fully featured action RPG inspired by tales from Norse Mythology with classic game mechanics that bring a nostalgic feeling to players. Aurehen is a young, pureblood Elf on a quest to free the last Unicorn. This creature has been captured and cursed by witches. Travel through mesmerizing locations, meet fantasy characters and fight to protect Elven immortality. Pursue Eternity!